A place where I can share anything I decide is worthy of sharing. Here I will be also displaying my obsessions...
I also am a graphic maker every now and then.
Disney - The 90s - Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Pokemon - Harry Potter - 24 - Tycoon Games - Animal Crossing - Newsies - The Outsiders - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - The Backstreet Boys - The West Wing - Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Angel - Star Trek - Harper's Island -Total Drama Island - SyFy's Alice and Tin Man - Doctor Who - The Beatles - The Monkees - The Avengers - Firefly - Supernatural - Once Upon A Time - The Newsroom - Game of Thrones.
Currently Watching: "All Creatures Great and Small", and Doctor Who: "The Evil of the Daleks".
- A proud member of the Tumblr Newsies Community
- Pottermore = AccioOwl182 or MugwumpMoonstone24062
- I also run: isayharrysullivan.tumblr,
rememberingglennquinn.tumblr, and fyeahtinman.tumblr
Feel free to ask me questions you may have about watching Classic Doctor Who
The Wizard of Oz (1939) ‘Goofs’
1. Judy’s hair length changes quite often throughout the film. Most noticeably during the Scarecrow sequence. One minute it’s short, next shot it’s long.
2. Judy is trying to cover her laughing with Toto. Bert Lahr made her laugh quite a lot during this scene resulting in numerous takes and an unhappy director.
3. Skipping up to the gates the Lion’s tail wire can be seen catching onto one of the nearby flowers as he goes by.
4. Going down the poppy field hill Judy slips and falls slightly forward, her face shows the surprise.
5. Judy trips over the green rug with her Ruby Slippers and steps over it.
6. Toto had a string tied around his neck in order to reveal the man behind the curtain. It was meant to look as if he was doing it with his mouth. Judy is seen here taking the string off of his neck as the Wizard is talking.
I noticed the top right one before. It was making me laugh :)
THIS IS THE COOLEST FUCKING IDEA FOR A VIDEO GAME I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME
The idea of a puzzle game based around the idea of forced perspective just blows my mind, just watch the video. You will see what I mean.
You can download the demo here. You need to. I don’t care what you’re doing right now, you need to see this shit. It’s AMAZING.
This is god damn wild, like what a fucking interesting concept holy shit.
don’t let valve see this
portal 3 will be insane
Idina Menzel stopped by the Tonight Show Music Room to perform”Let It Go” from “Frozen” with Jimmy and the Roots!
coolest thing EVER